We are engaged in providing our clients with a gamut of Electrical Instruments, which is procured from the authentic manufacturers of the market. Our range conforms to international quality standards & norms and is appreciated by the clients due to its durability, reliability, easy installation and low maintenance. Moreover, we conduct stringent checks and tests on the entire range to assure that only high quality products are delivered at clients’ end.
We are offering our clients with a comprehensive range of Multimeter, which is widely used in several industries, research institutes, schools and universities. Compact in design, easy to handle, low maintenance and accurate in results, our range is available at industry leading prices. Moreover, our team of quality controllers checks the entire range on several parameters to ensure zero defect.
- DC voltage: 200mV / 2 / 20 / 200 / 1000V
- AC voltage: 200mV / 2 / 20 / 200 / 750V
- DC current: 200 / 2000uA / 20 / 200mA / 10A
- AC current: 200 / 2000uA / 20 /2 00mA / 10A
- Resistance: 200Ω / 2 / 20 / 200kΩ / 2 / 20MΩ
- Special functions: Diode test, audible contunity & data hold
CLAMP METER / TONG TESTER
We have gained expertise in providing our clients with a comprehensive range of Clamp Meters / Tong Testers that are 100% checked and tested on several parameters to ensure quality. Our range is procured from the reliable vendors of the market to ensure that only quality products are delivered at clients’ end. In addition to this, our range is known for its longer functional life, corrosion resistance, easy operations and low maintenance.
- DC voltage: 400mV, 4, 40, 400, 600V (auto ranging)
- AC voltage: 4, 40, 400, 600V (auto ranging)
- DC current: 400, 1200A
- AC current: 400, 1000A (TRMS)
- Special functions: Capacitance, frequency, analog bar graph, peak hold, data hold, max, continuity, diode test
We offer our clients a wide assortment of Earth Testers that are best suited for testing and measuring earth resistance and specific soil resistivity. In addition to this, all our products are sourced from the trustworthy manufacturers of the market, who are known for their quality products and reliable services. Moreover, these testers are widely appreciated by the clients due to their easy handling, low maintenance, accuracy in results and reliability.
- For digital type: 0-5-500/1000/2000 ohms
- For analog type: Any one single range: 3, 10, 50,100,500,1000 ohms
- Any one dual range: 3/30, 5/50, 10/100, 30/300, 50/500, 100/1000 ohms
- Any one triple range: 2/10/100, 3/30/300, 5/50/500, 10/100/1000 ohms
- Any one four range: 2/10/100/1000, 10/100/1000/10000 ohms
- Testing kit also available
INSULATION TESTER / MEGGAR
We provide our clients with a comprehensive range of Insulation Testers / Meggars that have a single person push button operations to smooth and easy functioning. All our products are sourced from the reliable manufacturers, who make these as per international quality standards & norms. Further, our testers are available with ABS resin yellow case along with acrylic meter cover.
Features of our range are as follows:
- High accuracy +5% of indicated value in effective range
- Terminal voltage : > 85 % of rated voltage for insulation resistance
Our available range is:
- 0-20 M ohms, 100V DC
- 0-50 M ohms, 250V DC
- 0-100 M ohms, 500V DC
- 0-500 M ohms, 500V DC
- 0-1000 M ohms, 500V DC
- 0-200 M ohms, 1000V DC
- 0-500 M ohms, 1000V DC
- 0-2000 M ohms, 1000V DC
MECO 2250HZ AUTO DIGITAL CLAMP METER
Meco Digital Clamp meter Model 2250hz Auto 1000A AC Auto Ranging, 3¾Digit 3999 Counts, Data Hold, Frequency, Duty Cycle, APO 3¾ digit 3999 counts, data hold, frequency, capacitance, APO AC current : 40a, 400a, 1000a AC voltage : 4v, 40v, 400v,
750v (auto) (40-500hz) DC voltage : 4v, 40v, 400v, 1000v (auto)
FLUKE 110 SERIES MULTIMETER
Fluke 110 Seriers:
We manufacture FLUKE 110 series which is one of the smallest and most compact digital multimeter that can be used to measure various range of voltages both AC and DC, various range of current both AC and DC, resistance, capacitance and frequencies at ease.
We have manufactured FLUKE 110 series in such a way that they can perform more functions than many mutimeters of twice their size. FLUKE 110 series is provided with a Holster which makes it easier for user to carry it around at ease. Some of the product features are listed below:
- Digital display of 6000 counts.
- Low battery indication is available.
- Display hold.
- Very compact and light in weight.
FLUKE Multimeter Features:
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on variable speed motor drives (VSD’s)
- Atex 137 safety rating for use in zone 1 and zone 2
- CAT IV 600 V safety approval for non-Ex industrial environments
- Large display with bright, two-level backlight makes the 87V-Exvery easy to read
- Built-in thermometer (probe included)
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements onnon-linear signals
4-1/2 digit mode for precise measurements (20,000 counts)
- Measure up to 1000 V and 10 A (ac/dc)
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- 10,000 μF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Min/Max-Average and Peak capture to record transients and variations automatically
- Relative mode to remove test lead interference on resistance measurements
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Analog bargraph for fast changing or unstable signals
- Input Alert provides audible warning against wrong use of input jacks.
Analog multimeter with mirror scale with buzzer & LED
- High sensitivity DC 20KΩ/V
- 1m drop-proof heavy duty designed taut-band movement.
- Can measure line voltage up to AC 600V (voltage to ground MAX AC 300V) (Protected by
- 600V ceramic fuse against accidental overload)
- Continuity Buzzer, battery check, LED check, Temperature measurement function
- Skeleton type robust and clear case with caring handle furnished as standard accessory
- Standard Accessories: Test Leads, Holster, Manual
- Dimension: 148(H)x100(W)x35(D)mm
ANALOG CLAMP METER(KEW JAPAN)
We offer our clients Analogue Clamp Meter M7150,which are in compliance with the industry standards. These clamps are majorly used in furniture making as these are efficient in holding two wooden parts strongly together. Further, our screws can be availed in bulk quantities as we maintain huge stocks. For our clients, we can deliver quality products within the shortest span of time.
Following the specifications of our product:
- AC voltage: 300/600V +/- 5% full scale
- AC current: 3/12/60/300A +/-5% full scale
- Resistance: 2K/200 K ohm +/- 5% full arc
- Temperature: -20 to 150 deg. C / 0 to 300 deg. F (5% full arc)
- Operating temperature: 0 deg. C up to 40 deg. C at RH < 80%
- Dimensions: 148 x 66 x 36mm
- Weight: approx. 160g including battery
- Power supply: 1 x 1.5V, IEC LR03/AAA, IEC 61010, CAT II 300V